So I have been debating with myself on whether or not I should post this. Mainly because if it isn't just my paranoia and it actually is true then I didn't want to let them know that I actually looked into it.
A while back I started thinking that I am going to really miss the feeling that I was protecting a bunch of people after my contract with the military is through. Not too long after I talked with Katrina about this, I received two e-mails a few days apart saying that they needed qualified people for this organization. They mentioned all the bonuses, the pay scales, and the work-load/hours per week. They even mentioned the training location that one would go to prior to being accepted. At first I dismissed it as junk mail but then started thinking about that conversation I had. So I decided to go directly to the organizations website to see the validity of the e-mail. Low and behold all the information was the same so it seemed like those e-mails were intended for the recipient. I thought about the possibility but then I reminded myself how much I dislike my current situation and that a government job along the same lines would probably feel the same and have the same regulations. At that moment I wanted to post something on Facebook for whoever was watching me saying how the seed they planted almost worked. I figured it may just be my paranoia again so I didn't post a thing. A few weeks down the road I was hoping around Facebook and I noticed this organization had an ad on the sidebar. I thought they must be getting pretty desperate if they are buying adds on Facebook...then in kicks the paranoia. What if the ad was somehow linked to my account and was intended solely for me? Who knows if any of this deserves merit. At one point I found it appealing since they have an office right in Fargo but then, just like any government organization, it may be highly unlikely I would even get that post and may be assigned where they have room instead of where I want. If there was a way to insure I end up in Fargo I may consider it if not just to satisfy my need to protect and see that justice prevails.
No comments:
Post a Comment