Tomorrow I start a new direction in my life. Fall semester officially starts tomorrow. I have my books reserved, my financial aid figured out, and now I just need to go in and order up a new student ID since my 3+ year old ID probably isn't good. I wonder if I can find it...hmmm, I think I will search for it tomorrow for fun.
Since I am going to school I have also entered part-time status at work and will only be working Mondays and Fridays. I also will not be able to switch back to full-time since one needs to be able to work a 80 hours per pay period 6 months in a row in order to be considered full-time. School breaks are 3 months in the summer and 3 weeks in the winter. This means that even if I can reach 80 hours per pay period that my health insurance through Sanford will still be more expensive that if I were working full-time. Too bad good private health insurance is waaay too expensive for the average Joe.
In other news, vehicles are in need of repair before winter. My Blazer's yellow driving light on the left side is out and after going through a car wash today I found that the frame around the back window is fairly rusted out. If I do not fix that before winter I could end up with a messy issue of expansion damage. My bike's front left turn signal is also out. I can take care of the lights this week but since I just spent a little over 200 on tires for the car I think I may wait a bit on the window frame. I am kind of hoping that one can just take the glass out and replace the frame.
How was the first day of class?!?!
ReplyDeleteFairly decent, as was the second. :)
ReplyDelete