Quick update because I slept in and have things to do before work.
I was sick last night. Something I ate just did not agree with me. I felt it near the end of work but it didn't really hit me until I got home. Finally fell asleep around 1:00 and then slept in until a little after 11. Feeling somewhat better. Now just need to find some food.
Tomorrow is the day we may or may not receive our new entertainment center that we ordered last week. It is made of real wood and still somewhat has piers on both sides of where the TV goes. It saddened me a little when I heard that style went out and that most of the stands are basically expensive dressers. Also apparently wood working has really been outsourced and maybe only about 5% of the wood working is local. Just sad. I still aim to have a wood shop some day. With this addition to our furniture we are one more piece closer to having a home...at least that is the way I look at it. :)
Time to go and make a copy of a key. Weee!
Yeah, domestic all real wood furniture is basically at almost exactly 5% of where it was 10 years ago. Everything has been outsourced to places that use cheap wood to give you a cheap product.
ReplyDeleteThank Ikea.