Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Break

Monday I shall complete my last final of the semester. From that moment I start my winter break. Tuesday will be the first full day of relaxation. I am going to do my best to make the most out of my break. Next semester I will have very little break since I will be working every weekend and going to class on every day during the week. I am increasing the amount of credits I am taking so as to push my goal of graduating in 2 years. I may or may not take some summer classes along the way to push the goal a bit more.

Besides relaxing, during the break I wish to make progress on a few projects. I am still working on selling that car as well as defending it from those who would want it towed. Secondly, as usual, I seek to rearrange rooms to appease my appetite of change. Beyond that, I am going to work on compiling a database on our belongings as to make it clear of the excess baggage we carry. I will probably start looking into Amazon.com to sell books or other items that may be worth it. All else, we will be packing into boxes and donating to a charity-based thrift store. Eventually we will be able to park a vehicle in our garage.

1 comment: