Hey everyone, phew it sure has been a while since I posted anything here. I could make up a bunch of excuses but honestly I think time with Katrina and time used for posting videos on YouTube has kidnapped the time spent over here on the blog. However, since I am alone I feel the need to share with people my life as it is currently going. Instead of posting it on Facebook, where the mass of the people in my friends list could care less, I am posting it here in a more safely intimate setting. Granted, nothing on the internet is truly private but this is just a bit more private than Facebook. So, without further blabbing and excessive comma use I will continue with actual substance of goings-on in my life.
Yesterday morning I arrived back in Fargo from Chicago. Like usual, the train was behind schedule as we reached Fargo. I was supposed to arrive in Fargo at 3:15 am but did not arrive until sometime around 6 am or so. I took the rest of the day and napped/relaxed. The two bedroom apartment just feels really big and empty right now. Going to bed last night just seemed awkward without Katrina's breathing and sleep talking. I had to turn on the fan to help fill the void and lull me to sleep.
Thankfully the humidity went away here in Fargo. There is a nice breeze today again and it is just warm enough in the sun to be comfortable. From my balcony I see nothing but a clear blue sky. This is perfect weather to set up a table on the balcony and dig into my homework. I have the table set up and the books on the table and will be digging in shortly...after I work out with Taylor of course. I am worried to see how out of shape I have become after these last few days of non-consistent eating accompanied by the complete lack of working out.
Time to put away the computer and start my day. See y'all around the net! Oh, and if you have not had a chance to check over my latest YouTube video you should really take a gander. www.youtube.com/justinchronemic
You could have been really creepy and recorded the sleep talking to keep you company! xD
ReplyDeleteWow, that's weirder sounding than I intended.
Even creepier than that, we have discussed it and if we had the equipment would have recorded it. She is always really interested in finding out what she says but I just stopped responding/paying attention.
ReplyDelete