Sunday, July 31, 2011
TMI Blog: Odd Long Blonde Hairs
So this is the second time I found a long blonde hair attached to me...like a hair that actually grew on me. The first one was on the back of my right thigh. Soon after I discovered it that hair fall off (probably from me tugging on it so much when checking it out). The hair I found tonight is just below the middle of the right side of my rib cage. I am willing to bet that this one is even longer than the first one. I would say it measures to be a good three inches and is extremely lightweight as it catches any slight breeze really easy. These hairs are so strange. I wonder what could cause these long thin blonde hairs to randomly grow on someone with thicker dark hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After bouncing around the internet I found that this is fairly common but no one seems to know what causes it.
ReplyDeleteTMI TMI TMI!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you're turning into a Yeti?
arlrlrlrlrlr
ReplyDelete