Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dirty Walls

I love that going back to school has made me feel so productive now.  Time used to fly by as I just sat there staring at a wall.  Now time has slowed down and I have this odd urge to wash the wall I have been staring at all summer. (Note:  This is a hypothetical situation.  I am not standing next to a soap covered wall.)

I love this urge to get things done.  I wonder if it has something to do with my Xbox Live subscription running out which in turn pushed me to drop my Netflix since I could no longer watch it on the TV.  (Note: Netflix is much better on TV than on computer...that is a FACT!)  Either way, I am loving it!  Maybe I can pick up a little bit and then shoot a quick scene for this weeks video.  It will be the one!  Yeah, the one I have been talking about for ages!  No, not the Fulkultur one...that other one that has been bumped a couple of times.  The costumes have been sitting there for weeks.

Edit:  Whoa, whoa.  I got to excited and hit publish after that last paragraph before even finishing this blog.  Anywho, I really enjoy making YouTube videos.  Maybe I should just make something like "Maker Studios" (http://news.tubefilter.tv/2011/04/21/maker-studios/) up here in Fargo.  I would love it if that studio was attached to a prop store.  Eeee!  I want it so bad.  I wonder if I can come up with the financial backing to create said studio and have it include computers that have editing and special effects software.  I would totally stay here in Fargo if I could make something like that.  I mean, what a perfect location...besides the weather.  We are pretty much center of North America and have the Flight destination of FAR.  I think that is by far the coolest destination letters out there.  "Go Far Studio" or is plural better?  "Go Far Studios" would maybe leave room for expansion.  That may be best saved for after Japan and after I have had some more time on YouTube.  I feel the need to jump but there is so much to be finished first...like school...and Japan.  A baby can come afterwards or anytime really.  School is probably the biggest wait right now but I have some pretty sweet classes this semester.

Who thinks Katrina would let me start this business venture?  I have the urge to start research on top of my school work and demon hunter design.  Eee, school you make me feel so empowered! *shakes fist*

2 comments:

  1. I think a wall wash would make an interesting video... or at least I think you could put a neat twist on it.

    And what on Earth are you going to do without XBL? You use that more than anyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will be productive. I was already feeling the transformation today. Mmm, it felt so good. I have no phone and no Xbox Live. I actually have to plan things now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete