Well, looks like I will no be having my car finished being sold for a while again. Apparently the guy was pulled over or another DUI. Which means he may be in there for even longer this time since it was only last month he was pulled over.
When I put my Blazer up for sale there will be no payment plan this time. I will only sell it with one payment. That way I can avoid this headache because you never truly know the person you are selling your vehicle to.
What was the deal with that? He bought it and has been paying it off over time? So, he actually has the car and title? Is repossession an option?
ReplyDeleteNo I have the title. I am keeping that until he finishes paying it off. He was ding pretty well last week. He stopped by everyday except for Friday...which is most likely when he was pulled over. He dwindled it down to $243 out of $500 total. I was pushing him to finish it by the end of next week mainly so I didn't have to deal with him. I guess he is going to be my headache for a little while yet. I am not sure if repossession is an option but I am too nice to consider it yet seeing as he was finally trying to pay it off.
ReplyDelete