lol, right! Although I see it as a good thing that it sounds odd when I swear. I used to actually censor my swear words in regular speech in certain contexts. When I came across a curse word I would basically cut out the sound from my voice and then resume when the next word came. How is that for an oddity.
Sorry about the curse words.
ReplyDeleteI'm thoroughly offended.
ReplyDeleteAt least in writing it doesn't sound funny and unnatural, much unlike when you actually say them Justin. =P
ReplyDeletelol, right! Although I see it as a good thing that it sounds odd when I swear. I used to actually censor my swear words in regular speech in certain contexts. When I came across a curse word I would basically cut out the sound from my voice and then resume when the next word came. How is that for an oddity.
ReplyDelete