Recently I inquired about possible doing some modeling for an art class. The pay is fairly decent for what you do and that little bit of extra cash would not hurt. Of course, there is the whole getting up in front of everyone and being focused enough to stand in a single position while not moving for an extended period of time while being fairly naturally dressed. "Naturally dressed" meaning wearing no clothes. I have heard it is all fairly civil and during breaks the model gets to walk around and look at everyone's paintings. I even have heard of artists making a deal with the model to purchase the artwork for a fairly decent price once a grade has been given. That would definitely be something for a private collection.
At first I thought about mentioning this on Facebook but then I figured this is probably one of those more private matters meant for those that check this site rather than having it just pop up on everyone's news feed.
Well why not? If you're comfortable doing it, there's really no reason not to.
ReplyDeleteart is art nude or what not. as long as you willn't feel uncomfortable what is really stopping you?
ReplyDelete