Thursday, February 2, 2012

He had eyes of yellow and a vicious sort of smile...

Today I was visited by an old side of me after seeing that I did not get called back for an interview for the JET program.  I felt the rage building inside me and if it had been a much warmer night I would have been outside in a heartbeat.  Unfortunately/Fortunately, I was in the middle of rehearsal and had to try to internally switch it off.  Luckily I calmed down enough by the end that I took a nice walk through a foggy night with one of my assistants and made some grilled cheese sandwiches at the dining center.  We ate them in front of the fireplace.  It was nice and, had we not been there so late that they shut the fireplace off and gathered our dishes, it would have been even nicer to sip on a cup of hot chocolate.  I am still a little upset but at least I don't feel like wasting my body.  That poor thing has been through enough during its life.  I mean, goodness, I pulled my shoulder just from aggressively hugging someone tonight...

Maybe I should start doing my shoulder exercises again...

1 comment: