Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hearing Thy Own Wisdom

Quite often I tell people to set goals and then base decisions upon how it helps to reach that goal.  Does it help, hinder, or do nothing and thus is it something that should be done?

With this in mind I am balancing a decision on whether to purchase a bamboo tablet for animating or a costume for the Warrior Dash.  The bamboo tablet will help me reach my goal of making five animations this year.  The costume will just help me look awesome during the Warrior Dash.  Granted, I am sure I can put together a much cheaper and less awesome costume for the dash.  Also, the tablet would be about 20$ cheaper.

Le sigh, I think I am going to use my own words and buy the tablet instead of the costume even though I really want both.

1 comment:

  1. I love my bamboo. It has lasted almost 7 yrs now and still works like it is brand new.

    ReplyDelete