Tuesday, February 23, 2010

As It Was, It Will Be

The weather is returning to how it was when we first arrived. The temperature is warming and the wind is blowing. Sandstorms are becoming common here and visibility is making it hard to travel or end up making a 4 day trip turn into a 6-7 day trip. Soon it will be over and I will be home enjoying a different kind of weather. I myself probably have 1-2 missions left since I was promoted to a different position since my original Team Leader is now working on something else. I have a feeling things are going to get hectic pretty quick here.

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you're team leader now? Or did someone else get that and you moved into their spot? Or did someone else move into Team Leader, then someone took that person's spot, then you took THEIR spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Team Leader now. Scary isn't it. ;)

    ReplyDelete