Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Broken
I am just so rough on my body. The other day I rolled both of my ankles and the right one made a popping sounds...I had a pretty sweet looking recovery roll though. People were like, "what the heck was that, some kind of ninja move?" It was pretty sweet when I was about halfway into the roll looking up at the stars by the time I realized what I was doing. I think the actor training I had is more to blame for that than the military training. I am pretty decent at those recovery rolls. Anyways, I try to push my body past injuries without actually treating them. It works more often than not. Right now my left ankle is doing fairly decent but my right one looks gnarly. I haven't seen bruises like the ones I have now for a long time. In fact, I don't remember ever seeing such nice bruises on my own self. I took a picture and will be posting it after I get home. I don't think I will be running the marathon though. March 8th is a little to close for what it seems the extent of this injury needs to heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might want to at least duct taping it, that way the bruises have some awesome adhesive to hang out with! xD
ReplyDelete