Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Moved
Yay! Finally, I am entirely moved in to our new location and can actually sleep here. The new set up and roommates I have make this whole thing reminiscent of my first year in college. It is kind of cool actually and so far no one has really bumped heads. It may be because we all are together so much when we are on the road...unlike my last roommates who seemed to make any sort of living difficult since there was always at least one person sleeping so the lights were always off. They were also in a different CET so I only saw them when they were back and most often ended having a room by myself where I could enjoy some nice solitary. Although I now room with 4 other guys instead of just 3 this arrangement definitely is more comfortable. Too bad we couldn't have started over here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like...
ReplyDeleteYou're movin' on up, to the side!