Sunday, February 14, 2010
My V-Day
This V-Day was very reminiscent of the Valentines we celebrated while Katrina was in Japan. We started with a video call date and worked our way to a movie. We watched "Ghost of Girlfriends Past." She used the internet and I used a copy I was given from one of the other soldiers. This year I also delivered flowers for the first time. I tried to trick her into being home during the day since I had no idea when they would deliver. They delivered around 10am. The flowers turned out very well. If I am away from home again on this holiday I may just have to use them. I knew they delivered since their delivery van hit me while I was biking on my way to work. There is a pretty funny story behind it I may share someday. All in all we make these holidays apart work. It will be great to finally celebrate them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hehehe, advertising by vehicular accident.
ReplyDelete