Thursday, May 6, 2010

Auctioned

Well, tomorrow I head off to a City Auction to try to find a vehicle to replace our tan Buick Park Avenue. I leave tomorrow morning at 6am for Madison so I can pick-up my grandpa who was nice enough to go with as a ride-a-long. Let me tell you, it is tough finding a ride-a-long for an auction during the day on a Friday. Thinking about wearing my new boots tomorrow. :)

All-in-all I am about ready to work since money is starting to look tight for the two more months that I have to stretch it. Starting Mid-Late June seems to be the best option. Thinking about starting Bio-life but looks like my days on that are limited too. Bachelor party next week so if I am to start the draw I would have to do it Tuesday. Taxes are Monday, Bachelor Party starts Wednesday, and Graduation Friday.

Above all else I really need to finish the apartment and garage. I have been working at it very slowly since it slightly intimidates me. Next week I will be the intimidation. I hope you are ready for this apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment