Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Melting...melting...

Holy goodness was I on fire tonight. First off, I had so much trouble just trying to fall asleep. Then my best guess is that my metabolism kicked in from all the meat I ate at the Wills' residence. I actually had to push Katrina away I was heating up so badly. I pushed all of the blankets off and still was giving off an insane amount of heat. So I got up for a glass of water and was sweating just standing in the kitchen. 20 minutes later I sit here typing this blog only slightly cooling off. I feel a wave of heat once and a while but can definitely feel that I am beginning to cool. Especially over the last few nights I have been having an issue with my heat while I sleep. It has been gradually getting worse and now it is keeping me awake. My best bet is to just stay awake since it is already 4:42am.

Maybe this is a great time to set-up my google/cosi.com schedule. :)

2 comments:

  1. "but can definitely time I am beginning to cool"? MORE MEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :P Still trying this whole English thing out. One day I will get it.

    ReplyDelete