Monday, April 26, 2010

Victory Hard

The literal translation of my last name is Victory Hard otherwise known as Hard Victory. This feat I am about to embark on will definitely not be easy but a victory is needed indeed.

I spent most of the night planning, scheduling, and calculating classes and Grade Point Averages. It looks like it is possible to reach that 3.3 mark but I am going to have to retake a few classes. Two of them I have to turn from D's into A's or B's and two of them I have to switch from F's to A's or B's. The majority of those retakes need to be A's. The 4 credit F most definitely must be an A. Only issue is...that 4 credit class from MSUM conflicts with other classes and isn't offered in the Spring. This presents a slight issue since if I am not able to retake that class this Fall then I will not be able to reach that 3.3 GPA. The good news is that Katrina seems to think that I can make a deal with the sensei. He can give me the option to conduct an independent study and possibly put it down as Beginning Japanese I which in turn would be a retake and change that mar I left on my record. Looks like this victory will be hard indeed and will for sure rely on prayer and good souls.

Edit: Forgot to take into account that I will be taking additional classes. However, it looks like it still will be possible but I am going to have to work my butt off. If I can pull out A's from those retakes and somehow continue an A streak across the grid I will end up with a 3.438. Won't be easy but I am ready for it.

3 comments:

  1. Here is a quick comment question:
    Online Class or Auditorium Lecture Class?

    I have heard a lot of positives about the online classroom style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied on Facebook! Wahahahahaha! Now you have to look for replies in TWO places! Maybe I should reply with the opposite answer here. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete