So I looked up the show today and the way it sounds is that the building project is already on its way. It would have been nice to help out the community and someone in need but from the pictures, from the Minot project, it looks like they did very well and built a wonderful home for the family. It would have been nice to be able to help out with the building but I suppose it is better to have people with actual construction experience. They used Heritage Homes, a local home building company that specializes in homes around 150,000 to 170,000. If I remember right I recently met with an agent of theirs as we were looking at a model home. We told her our story and she told us theirs. It seemed like they were doing very well yet expanding both sides of he river. There was even a zoning map for the projected addition to Horizon Shores that is well on its way. It looked pretty decent but it is too bad that the only way the city can grow is over farmland. If we end up staying here we will have to make sure to make good use of this fertile soil. A small garden will be a must.
Now I just wait for Amy to call back to see what she has in store for me. I think my excitement has dwindled since I feel I missed the supposed opportunity she was speaking of. I called back and no answer so I left her a message.
Edit:
Hilarity ensues: Turns out that the phone call was a classic case of wrong phone number. Apparently she was trying to reach a Jesse Allen that works for case. When I called she said, in summary, "Siegert? Is that with an f?" "Nope, that is with an S" "Hmmm, have you ever worked here before?" "Nope." "What did I call you about?" All and all it was pretty hilarious. I hope Jesse Allen didn't miss his opportunity.
That's weird. Jesse isn't even close to Justin!
ReplyDeleteSilly Case.
I also just realized that not only was that my expected first name but also Allen was supposed to be my middle name. Jesse Allen Siegert. Craziness.
ReplyDelete