Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Time

So yeah, it sure has been a while since I tossed a blog in the air. We are still unpacking and creating new ideas for the arrangement of rooms. I have so much to do outside the home yet but for some reason I would just like to focus on the inside. Maybe I feel that way because it was nice and clean until I came home and brought in a bunch of boxes. Looking better everyday though.

In other news, the weather is definitely warming up. We played Settlers of Catan on the balcony last night after we enjoyed supper and a show in the same location. Our balcony is big enough to fit a card table and at least 3 chairs with plenty of room. It is in the low 70's again and I have about 30 minutes until Katrina is done with class. Sounds like a perfect time to try to roller blades again. May not be a good idea with my ankle but I am not one to remain caged.

No comments:

Post a Comment