Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Intriguing Message
I went looking for my phone and upon finding it I noticed I missed a call from an unknown phone number here in Fargo. This in itself is not unusual since I often leave my phone when I go somewhere in a hurry. The unusual part is in the contents of the voice mail. The message went something like this: "Hello Justin this is Amy from Case/New Holland and I have an opportunity for you." First thing that struck me is who is Amy and how did she get my new number. Katrina thinks it may have something to do with the military since a bunch of guys just got back and maybe even something to do with a TV show that may be coming to town soon. Second thing is why is Case/New Holland calling me? As far as I know they are an agricultural and construction equipment provider. The whole thing has me intrigued with a mix of nervousness and excitement. I tried calling her back this evening and got her answering machine at work. I am going to call as soon as I wake up. If Kat is right about and it turns out it is for the show then it would indeed be a nice opportunity considering the line of schooling I am looking at pursuing. Tomorrow will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but Rachel Runia works there... or did the last time I talked to her.
ReplyDelete