Thursday, July 1, 2010

Incoming Holiday

Not sure if I posted this yet but we have decided to chock the Xbox 360 off as a loss. It may still be out there somewhere but if it is no one knows where and no one can seem to dig it up. Last time anyone has any memory of it was when we were all moving out. It was double bagged into a grocery bag. The tent is also a loss since no one has any memory of any sort of lead.

July 4th sneaked (although snuck is widely accepted I found that it is not actually the proper word) up on us. We were caught without a single firework in the apartment. I am planning on calling an old friend and finally writing a letter to the family in San Fran as a celebration. Katrina works Sunday until 6pm so we will be grilling out on Saturday at our spot in Moorhead. I am going to use more coals this time so we don't have to group the hot dogs so close together. Also, making sure that we don't buy cheese dogs for the grill. :)

Thinking about making an excel document to help remember events and occurrences of friends and family to battle my unreliable memory. I feel that all too often I ask the same questions over and over. Well, that is it for now. Time to fill gas, pay the monthly due on a loan, eat something, then go to work.

1 comment:

  1. But then you have to remember to update the Excel sheet when you get to a computer! Buy a PDA. :)

    At least now you can justify buying a shiny new Xbox once some moneys are availables. That's something at least?

    ReplyDelete