Friday, October 8, 2010

Oct-8, 2010

Ever wonder why October is not the eighth month of the year seeing as it starts with Oct-? Yeah, me neither. Welcome to your weekly blog update!

Last weekend I left for home to assist in tearing down a lean to on our historic barn. (side note: apparently there are organizations out there that want us to restore the barn since it is one of the few left like it...although they offer no grants to help) We tore down one side, well, we tore down a good portion of one side. We have the floor and half a wall yet. The lean-to is split in half by a fairly massive cement silo. I am planning on maybe going down to try to finish the job on he weekend of the 23rd.

This weekend I am actually getting out of the house and hanging out with people. It will be great. Saturday I am hanging out with Taylor, whom haven't seen in a long while. Sunday we are going to a pumpkin patch as a double date with a couple of Katrina's friends from MSUM. After that we are returning to our apartment to carve said pumpkins. So as you guess we have some cleaning and disposing of goods to do yet. My blazer is already loaded with one fairly large box of stuff going to charity. Haven't decided if we are going to go with Salvation Army or Dakota Boys Ranch.

Current Projects Prioritized: (besides cleaning)
-Building a wooden house for the litter box
-Running wire along ceiling for XBox and Surround Sound

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I heard the Octavious version but the person I talked to must not have known about the old Roman Calender. That is evil! Oh, that Julius.

    ReplyDelete