Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here and There

I now have had my last few first tests. We are well on our way into mid-term. I have my first mid-exam next Thursday (which I will technically take the following Tuesday because of class and work schedules). I didn't prepare for the last few tests too well but I still did alright. This time around I think I may actually read the book and throw in a bit of studying more than just Japanese.

Tomorrow I am going to be down in Madison helping my family tear down the lean-to on the barn before snow falls and causes more damage. It will be mainly just my grandpa, my dad, and I working on it. I am crossing my fingers on completing most of the work this weekend. Those are high hopes but with 2.5 days or so I think we can tear down a good chunk.

1 comment: