Saturday, September 18, 2010
Decorations Abound
Katrina has started her Fall decoration phase. She put together a couple nice little Autumn vases with pebbles and fake tree branches. Autumn leaves wrap around our new closets as well as the balcony. There are also a couple little wood carvings sitting around. The decorations on the entertainment center look really nice I think. Now if only the rest of the apartment would shape up. We still have way too much stuff. At least we have one desk done enough where I can sit in the office and work on homework...the project for the weekend. Although I am considering putting a table out on the balcony for a working space since it looks like such a beautiful day form the office window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you going to water your fake tree branches?
ReplyDeletexD
Of course not silly. They are self-watering. ;)
ReplyDelete