Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Here We Go Again"

As most have no idea, I have been having issues getting back into the swing of school after all that has happened. I keep making plans to myself to change this or that. Through my mind runs the phrase: "Whatever you are be a good one." I feel I have not been good at many of the roles I play but as always things are about to change. I may not rest very well for the next few days and near the end may become a bit loopy. Although, something needs to happen and I am the one to do it. So, get ready, get set, GO!

p.s. Katrina researched and found out that a good portion of my past can be caused by a condition known as "sleep paralysis." It covers everything from voices, footsteps, and feelings of outside pressures on the body. My latest occurrence at home was a pretty well developed one and probably the highest sensory one to date. The voice was so clear and I would have listened to what he was saying if it weren't for the fact I was more concerned with being released. When he started speaking it was as if something clicked inside and a radio was turned on. His voice wasn't hostile even though he rushed across the room to reach the back of my head before I rolled back over. My room isn't that big so I only heard 3 quick steps before it all happened. He sounded very articulate and spoke calmly. He was a young adult between 20-30 and sounded handsome. Strange thing is that unlike most of the voices heard in the past were external but this one had a very precise location inside the back of my skull. The sound and pressure came from just above my motor cortex and was sore pretty much the entire next day. That could have been because my struggle with moving lasted for quite some time. I still feel flashbacks of soreness back there. Like I said though, modern science has explained some of the happenings for all that stuff while I am "sleeping" and now the only thing left is the occurrences from my childhood while fully awake. I am still on the fence with all of it but at least it is an explanation.

3 comments:

  1. Since I'm not entirely sure what to reply to in this post, I'm just gonna tell you something I was going to tell you on Facebook - From a distance, your profile picture looks like Dr. Horrible.

    Are you planning on staying awake for several days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although...I did sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete