Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When Dreams Impact

For some reason I can not stop revisiting a dream that I had a couple nights ago. It wasn't even anything extraordinary or spectacular. A part of the dream keep sneaking into my thoughts. It is in the future and everyone is sort of dressed like they don't really have other clothes...kind of homeless-like. We may have been refugees of sorts. The sleeping space was huge and had tons of beds that were separated by waste high walls. My memory of the whole thing sort of jumps around. I have a flash of escaping and returning. James, Aaron, and Kari were there. I had a couple silver tubes of some sort of tiny mint looking discs that I figured was candy. I tossed one at Kari and then ripped the other one in half and gave the halves to Aaron and James. That is about it. Everything was very industrial looking as if made of only cement and rough metal. Not sure why the dream keeps pushing its way into my daily activities so I figured...hey I should just type it out.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this the second dream you've had where it's kind of a future thing and the world is all old and industrial? I seem to recall I wasn't in the last one either. Guess I don't survive the apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I guess I don't recall the other one. Maybe you survive but are still in Austria? Maybe you are working with the top scientists and engineers and don't end up with us refugees?

    ReplyDelete