Time for a quick post before work.
I finished all on the list from my last post....except for the removal of my motorcycle battery. We will see how that goes. I am also now registered for classes for Spring. I need to go over one issue with my adviser. One of the classes has a prereq for one of the classes I am taking that same semester. My hope is that they will let me do a co-req with it.
One big issue that will arise next semester is the lack of time for an evening job. I am not sure how to work it yet but I may or may not have to find a different position either with or without my current employer. I am thinking something more along the lines of PR&Ad. Maybe I can see if the NDSU Fine Arts office would be looking to hire someone. I wonder if the writers for the spectrum are paid...probably not. I also considered just taking out a loan to cover housing and what not.
Time for work! Heeyaa!
Do they really enforce pre-reqs? U of M had more "recommendations" than anything else.
ReplyDeleteYeah, campus connection would not allow me to enroll that class. I was like, "Booo."
ReplyDelete