Thursday, November 18, 2010

Laugh if you want...

After my calculations and planning I will be able to graduate in 2.5-3 years with a degree is Public Relations and Advertising (emphasis on PR of course). Now I know some of you are thinking "He is changing majors again? Geez, will he ever just pick one and graduate?" Feel free to laugh and jest but this will be the one I pick and finish...granted the emphasis could still go over to advertising but for now I am set more on the communication aspect. Depending on certain things I may go full steam ahead with communication classes next semester instead of trying to fix some mistakes I made in the past. The mistake fixing will come much later if it is even needed. As of now, I just feel that I need to move on and work myself out of the rut I have put myself in. This semester is not going extremely well and through various assignments I have found that my ability to research and write papers has been extremely damaged over the past few years of my absence. It has been and still is fairly difficult to adjust back to the life of a student. During the break I am going to hit some my old books and go through some of my old speeches to try to revive those certain skills that seem to have grown weak.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, maybe 2.5-3 is stretching it. It looks more like 2 with the last semester being part time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna comment, gonna comment!

    Alright on deciding a major! I was super curious about what it could be. I think PR is right up your alley... especially if you decide to sell meat! ;)

    Here's hoping Jan. brings good news! At least you're almost guaranteed good Internets for Halos!

    Oh, I commented. :(

    ReplyDelete