Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Begins

Winter is off to a good start with a winter storm warning through 9pm tonight. We already had 4 inches by early this morning. Luckily it is all light and fluffy. The temp is around 8 degrees currently. Now I really need to sell that car since soon I can expect that the apartment place will be putting up a "Please remove vehicles from parking lot so we may clean it" sign. Since that car doesn't start that would make it very difficult. I am going to go to work early and check out the link to whoever was buying junk and repairable vehicles. Hopefully I will have a chance to call him soon after.

Boy, looking out the window, the visibility is really dropping. I can maybe see a block and a half. Which reminds me, I need to hurry and buy a shovel.

To Do This Week:
-Sell Car
-Buy Shovel
-Build Iris Litter Box Walls
-Remove Battery from Motorcycle
-Prepare Apartment for Thanksgiving
-Register for Spring Classes

2 comments:

  1. Is that list in order of doing-ness? Can we add "offer some meat" to the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly, tis the season to offer meat.

    ReplyDelete