Well, taking a break from packing and organizing. I felt really hungry since I had a double dose of ravioli for an early supper. Going to be a long night. I figured that I better finish off this bottle of wine and go try to regain my skills in Halo since Call of Duty messed my Halo skills all up.
Also, I found another good use for my model of the apartment. I am able to organize it into the storage area virtually. If I had created every single material item I could have even figured out how many boxes I would have needed and then could pack said boxes into storage unit. I think that when we get back and buy/build a house that I am going to have so much virtual fun. :)
Halo, virtual organizing? Soon, you won't need people to have fun!
ReplyDeleteThere will always be a need for socialization. The virtual organizing will be part of keeping my sanity while biding my time in Japan.
ReplyDelete