Sunday, July 15, 2012
Roller Coaster or Water Slide
Yeah, I think I am just going to step away from Facebook for a little while. It is just starting to depress me. It may have something to do with the whole leaving thing...but yeah...pretty much Pinger and G-mail will be the only tabs open until I get to Japan. I may even try to go quietly into the trip with only using my computer to work on my drawing and painting and avoid social networks until I have had some time to reset these emotions. Meh, I may do that whole video a day project attempt again. The thought is that this time the videos will be less vlog driven and more pointless and unedited driven. Just a video a day with no goal beyond that. Maybe I will start today. *shrugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK, I guess I can be onboard now. I'm not sure how long I'll last. Do you want to set a start date?
ReplyDeleteMy first video is up. So how does today sound? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, OK. Done.
Delete