Monday, November 5, 2012

Sane or not insane?

The internet is great for sharing.  It is also great for impressions.  Meaning, that people form an impression of you solely on what you post/say/create online.  Even if they meet you in person, the impression that they gain from such a mass media form will stick with them.  That being said, I am on the fence about sharing some stuff.  On one hand, it would show to a mass majority how mentally insane I am and offer information to many that thought they new me so well.  On the other hand, I like to share too much especially when something hits me in the slightest.  Most of the time I keep it as my own little secret.  Sometimes I share with Katrina.  Sometimes I also share with really close friends in hopes that my lunacy not degrade our friendship and that they are a slight bit understanding.  Maybe writing this post will satisfy me enough to get rid of the urge to share.  I first thought about writing it her since this is still somewhat hidden and private from the majority...but then I thought about sharing it on one of my vlogs...showing the world my insanity.  Eh, maybe I should just talk to Katrina since she already knew about some of my craziness and still agreed to marry me.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging can be very therapeutic, even if you just protect the post and never let anyone see it.... ever.

    ReplyDelete