Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Scorpion Gang of my Dreams

So, I had a pretty awesome dream last night/this morning.  It started with us all standing in a long line down a dimly blue-lit hallway.  Then these gang members pulled out small automatic weapons and started randomly shooting around the people but not hitting anyone...maybe just to scare them.  No one was really phased by it but the gang members were having a fun time.  I somehow recognized them as being members of a gang known as the scorpions.  By this time the line stopped moving but I felt like I had to get out of there...the reason of why is foggy now...but they just kept firing around as I moved my way up passed the halted line. The line was bottle-necked at a doorway with a very short hallway leading straight to another open door to a small room.  Once I pushed pass those people I found that was where the stoppage was occurring.  There were maybe three to four people slightly scattered from the end of the stopped line.  They kind of looked at me as I walked by...I can't remember if it was fear or indifference but I know that the last guy (a topically bald guy in a dark grey suit) had a slight bit of fear in his eyes.  I kept walking thinking I had to get out of there.  As I made it to about the halfway point of the room I felt two pops in the mid-back.  I was shot by some sort of darts.  I wasn't sure the effect those darts would bring so I picked up the pace a bit and rushed into a nearby door.  It was a small bar with a small stage that had someone playing live music.  I felt my back and could feel two prickly barbs sticking out near my spine.  Without hesitation I yelled through the bar if anyone had nails or a tweezers.  A guy with long blonde hair and a darker stubbly beard said that he had both nails and a tweezers.  I said "Good, I need your help pulling these barbs out."  I lifted up my shirt and he started tugging at one of the barbs.  I would occasionally look back at the door I came through to see if anyone was going to follow me in.  The thoughts in my mind were that I still had no idea what effects those barbs were going to cause (because I didn't notice any effects yet) and that this area was really unsafe.  He kept tugging.  That barb was really stuck in there.  I could feel it pulling the skin up like the dart was made with hooks that made it impossible to pull out.    However, if you pull on it hard enough the skin will eventually break.  Then he said "There we go."  I still felt him pulling on the barb but I knew that by his words the skin was finally stretching a bit to make it look like he was making progress in removing the barb.  Then my paranoia hit its peak and I told him that we need to move some where safer.  It was going to be either wait until he can get that first barb out and possibly get ambushed or ignore the possible incoming effects, move to a safer location. and start restart trying to pull the barbs out again.

Then I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment