Sunday, February 24, 2013

Knock Knock | Who's There? | Sanity | Well come on Insanity

Awkward Shirtless Photos are less awkward when taken by yourself.
Well, just finished taking the twelve awkward beginning photos for the Insanity 60 day challenge.  They have us take them every 30 days and in return get a free t-shirt and a chance to win $100,000.  Not bad for posting shirtless photos online for strangers to see....right?

I thought it would be a perfect thing to start since I have just over 60 days left in this country.  If I stick to it I should finish one complete round before I head back to America.  Here is to hoping for some improvement in strength.  I have become a bit weak since I have been lazy in this foreign country.

I decided to post the pictures here instead of on Facebook to limit the amount of viewers.  So here ya go!  Here is the flyer I put together for "Day 01" with all the requested shots.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I knew how to move that photo to the bottom of the blog. The ol' drag method only would slide it from left to center to right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. lol, did I hear a slight inflection on that second rawr as if it was almost a question?

      Delete