Saturday, January 30, 2010
PT pass
We had our failure APFT lately for those on two-a-days to get off of two-a-days. I passed with 40 push-ups, 67 sit-ups, and a 13:04 2 mile run. Push-ups were still tough but I made it. The only incentive I have toward passing is to get off of two-a-days. Otherwise, my incentive to fail is that there is no chance for me to resign with a failing PT score. So, my competitive side is keeping me from saying "screw it" and just giving up. Plus, although I procrastinate and seem to be lax about things, I am stubborn as heck and don't give up easily. The real test is at the end of March so until then they are keeping us on one a days. My CET goes to the gym 2 hours every night. One of the many reasons I will be happy to be done with this all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think I understood a word you said...
ReplyDeleteGood effort...
ReplyDelete