Thursday, March 18, 2010
Horizon
Well, with my last mission finally over I have now started to count the days until I am out of this country. The date isn't set yet but the general range is around the end of the month. At first I actually thought I might make it home on my birthday. Then, I heard the news that someone posted some hard dates on Facebook and FRG became pissed off and contacted the CSM. Well, in turn, he became angry and said that he could move the dates left or right. I may once again not be home until the second week in April. At least all I really have left to do here is turn in my stuff and clean. It may seem silly but I may also try to finish those letters I have been putting off. Maybe I can even beat them home. How fun would that be? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Race the mail? That's crazy man, CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it. It should be a sport or something.
ReplyDelete