Well, first off, my internet once again has become limited. The internet in my room ran out and so I have to walk over to a cyber cafe in order to browse. Which is fine since we are leaving soon. I already packed my bags. Even my computer is all put away just so I am ready when the time comes.
In a couple of weeks I will be home enjoying the flooding that is occurring. We will see how I feel. I know I may get behind a few sandbags but I also am going to want some time away from the general population. I know that my view has changed and my prior-to-deployment hatred for stupid people has only increased throughout this year long journey. I think when I return home I will write a post about my experiences here.
Heck yes! Wait, that's ambiguous. By the time you get here the flood will probably be gone. :( We've already crested. Should be below major flood stage in those few weeks.
ReplyDelete