Yeah, original title, I know.
Today, Travis is moving up to Fargo but before he gets here there are a few things I want to try to finish. I need to stop by the ID card place to have my motorcycle permit renewed for the last time. We need to stop by our respective schools and drop off our verification forms since we both were selected for verification. Then later today I have my motorcycle classes beginning. Sunday is the last day and hopefully I will have my license by then. Now I just need my clutch cable to get in so I can turn that in.
In cleaning-up related news, bedroom is now rearranged and next will be the living room again. I am passing off a couple pieces of furniture for Travis so that will help out a bit. I am also considering gathering up old games, movies, and books that we don't watch or won't be of use later and selling them on Amazon. I need to grab some game cases when I go home next weekend and then I can start organizing. Maybe I will even find those games I am missing.
That place is going to be super organized in no time!
ReplyDeleteDoing a two day class for the motorcycle? I did something similar in the cities. I had never ridden one before, and I managed to pass, so I doubt you'll have any problems with it! xD
Yay selling things! It's weird, but having original cases really helps sell stuff. Pawn shops don't even take games without original cases.
Three day class actually. Yesterday was the classroom portion. Today and tomorrow are the range portions.
ReplyDeleteHow'd it all go? We're curious! And impatient. Mostly curious though.
ReplyDeleteBut mostly impatient.