Saturday, December 4, 2010

4th Week

Well, have reach the one-month milestone on the work-out program. Sadly, I missed today due to my stomach feeling like junk this morning. I have to say though that I have noticed an improvement. I have lost at least an inch all the way around. My stomach is a lot flatter and I as thoroughly impressed when I caught a glimpse of a side view. Even my arms have gained a very slight bit of muscle. Which is all good seeing as the program pretty much consists of a whole bunch of cardio. When I started I wanted to do kind of a picture diary but never made it around to taking the pictures. I thought the same thing around day 15 since I didn't notice any drastic changes. Now it is too late. Maybe when we finish we can figure out a schedule for next semester to start it up again.

I was forced, so to speak, to finally buy tabs for my car that is sitting in the parking lot. The apartment place stuck a window sticker (which is really tough to take off and leaves paper chunks) to the driver side say that they were going to tow it Friday at 10:00 since the tabs were expired. So I broke down and ran to the DMV during the break between classes. I had 35$ with me thinking that would be enough. Surprisingly, ND tab renewal costs 64$. I was caught a little off guard especially since I too apparently forgot my pin number so I had to run back to the bank. Funny thing though, the other car that they said they were going to tow is still sitting there along with another one that has had the sticker on it since before last week.

3 comments:

  1. They're probably bluffing... or lazy. Can they really tow you just for not having tabs? Isn't it registered with the office? What business do they have towing a car with bad tabs?

    Rabble rabble rabble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it is on the back of the lease agreement stating that we have to keep current registration on any vehicles that we own in the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete