Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not Quite

Well, tonight I pushed someone out of a spot that they were stuck in...they even said that they had studded tires. He kept spinning his wheels and I could smell the rubber from my garage where I was cleaning. I decided to help him out since he wasn't quite getting it. I soon found out how much strength I have actually gained from working out. I gave it a 1-2-3 and rocked that car. There was a tightly packed snow drift behind me so I basically did a squat. Only issue was that I also found how weak my right ankle is from my overseas injury. It is not quite that strong enough yet for that amount of weight. I limped for a bit afterward but the pain didn't last too long. I also had an adrenaline surge from the whole thing that had my body shaking as I tried to put my key in the door to enter the apartment. It felt good as usual. I had almost forgotten why I was an adrenaline junky in my younger days.

1 comment: