Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog Long Gone

One nice outcome of not staying on top of blogging is that I eventually build up so much information that I have no choice but to extensively summarize.  This also leads to pushing out fluff material...which most often consists of the thoughts that rattle along the edges of my skull.  So without further fluffing...

Motorcycle brought home from shop
Crystal and Mother-in-law spent the night
Watched a wonderful orchestra performance
Spent time back home with both families for Easter break
Ate large meals all weekend...but still am under my wanted weight...due to lack of muscle
Temperature reached over 70
Went for a motorcycle ride with Katrina
Motorcycle brought back to shop
Bought Katrina a new Motorcycle helmet
Saw the perfect moped for Katrina (No motorcycle license required)
Thinking more about selling Blazer and using money to buy moped
School almost over
Need to apply at places for summer job or stay with Sanford
Camera is full but no adapter to make the transfer since I forgot it at home
Thinking about dropping my connection to the cellular world starting this summer
Skype and Google will become my main means of vocal communication beyond face to face

Yay!  All done...for now...

2 comments:

  1. Boo extensive summarization!

    Yay overly long daily posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo yey mopeds!! I really want to get one for the summer but most of the roads to get to places here exceed the speed limit for one without a motorcycle license.

    ReplyDelete