Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two Day

Well, I have some time here before class so I am going to toss up a two day blog...which means I am inching closer to having a daily blog format again. Woohoo!

Between the Brain Age game and my pocket watch I am beginning to form a deeper appreciation and understanding of how analog clocks works.  Now I love sitting and watching the hands and thinking about the mechanics.  Even the position of the hands spreads a small sense of euphoria over me.  I am really excited to sit down and be able to sell my self to discovery again.  I may just have to buy another sketchbook and begin researching how things work and how they can be recreated.

Also, thanks to those voices of the past I am thinking about acting again...as a partial occupation.  This will be in addition to property management of course.

1 comment:

  1. You should disassemble your clock! MWAHAHAHAH!

    Oh, and post pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete