Monday, April 4, 2011

A Few Pictures

Well, as promised, here is a picture of my office that I recently decorated and rearranged.


Also, here are a couple pictures of the pocket watch Katrina gave to me for my birthday.  I had it monogrammed to turn it into an heirloom.  The watch requires no battery so, as long as I do not over-wind it, this gift should last a long time.


3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this is true of all pocket watches, so take this with a bag of salt, but the cheaper ones suffer from the latch getting bent out of shape if you just click it shut instead of pressing the lease button, closing it, then releasing the button.

    Maybe something to consider for preserved longevity? But again, not sure if that's true of all pocket watches, or just the not-nearly-as-nice-as-that-ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pocket watch is too cool I got sean one similar to yours when he graduated from PC. his is see through for the mechanism parts I love watching it work lol.

    nice office space though I feel like that wall is a little crowded but whatever works for you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @William
    Yeah I think that is true with most. In fact the watch came with a little sheet that explained that fact as well. I never click it shut if I ca help it.

    @Kristin
    Crowding the wall was the only way I could fit everything I wanted into my little space. I was tired of my decorations cluttering up the storage room. I was able to at least squeeze about half of them into my little corner. It makes me happy seeing a bit of my old style on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete