Friday, January 15, 2010

Caught

For a while our old landlord has been giving us the slip on the delivery of our security deposit. I would say about a good 6 months or so. Finally, after one attempt, the summons has been successfully delivered to him. Hopefully the court system does justice and puts the good above evil. I understand now why there are so many laws to protect tenants. There are so many landlords out there that tend to be a bit shady and think that the tenants will just give up and give in.

Odd Fact: I found a 3.5 inch blonde hair attached to the back of my right thigh. I was quite astonished to find the hair at first and even more astonished when I found that it is mine. I just had to measure it with a ruler. I think I might keep it. :)

2 comments: