Sunday, January 10, 2010
<90
Less than 90 days and I will find myself in the comfort of my own home. I have thought a lot about money lately. For instance, with Katrina going to school we are using a good chunk of the money I make here to pay for her tuition. That makes me unsure whether or not I will be able to take so many months off from work. I may have to start working after only 1 month instead of the 2 months I had hoped for. I am quick to adjust so maybe it won't be so bad. I was just hoping for a little more time to reset and relax. I still need to run the numbers once I am sure what will be there when I return. I don't really need to make the decision until I am actually there anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet that after a night or two of insane 12 hour, Mountain Dew fueled, Cheeto-constipated gaming sessions, you will be back to your "normal" self!!
ReplyDeleteTotally! I am sure Katrina would love to come too! It could be just like old times when we were all friends just hanging out at Buck's late into the night. :D
ReplyDelete