Thursday, January 14, 2010

Paranoia and Awareness

Through out my life I have noticed that my awareness peaks at random times. I have been blaming this on paranoia but it may be something else. It would be great if it was active 100% of the time. The only part of it that stays active is the part that brings me to finding all sorts of shiny objects on the ground. One of the latest periods of heightened awareness was pretty fun. I started noticing subtle differences in faces and found myself studying every single face I passed or any face that was within view. The funny part is that my actor training even kicked in a bit and I was thinking how I could make my face look like their faces. It was great. When I was in Japan I watched every guy's eyes to see if they were looking at Katrina just in case someone wanted to try to get froggy. I was really hoping to be able to toss someone around. Maybe someday this whole awareness thing will come in handy...especially if I land a job with Planning and Zoning for the city of Fargo after I finish school.

1 comment:

  1. Get froggy? From context I would say it means "frisky" or the like, but when I see the term "froggy", I can't help but imagine Japanese mean playing leap frog.

    Or Frogger.

    BAD VISUAL, BAD!

    ReplyDelete