I was pretty tired last night and passed out around 0200 but then woke up around 0600. I just laid in bed for a couple hours either trying to fall asleep or convince myself to go eat. Neither of those things happened. So now I sit here in bed typing a post instead. With the DFAC now closed my breakfast choices are limited. KFC is open and in about 10 minutes or so Subway will be open as well. 10 minutes is about enough time to walk to either location. You convinced me, Subway it is.
The rest of my day will consist of finishing my 1750's (military packing list) for two of my bags, attempting to finish letters now that I can't receive anymore, cleaning my space a bit, soaking my weapon and start a good cleaning on it, and of course playing some more Guitar Hero. I still am going back and forth on sending this tote in the mail or with the conex. I won't see the tote for 3 months if I send it by conex. If I send it by mail there is a possibility of it getting lost completely. The conex needs a complete 1750 and will be inspected and packed away earlier. Mail needs a general idea of contents and can be sent pretty much anytime. If I send it in the mail I can keep my comfy blanket that I have been using here. Not sure yet, tough decision.
Edit: Apparently Subway didn't open until 1000 so the Triple Whopper took its place. Now I feel disgusting and don't want to move. lol...blek
If it's important, conex it, if it's convenient but replaceable, mail it! You should also try mailing some time back home. I hear that's fun.
ReplyDelete