Friday, March 5, 2010

Wait For It....

...oops, too late. My camera is back in the bay charging. Missed the moment.

Today would have been the perfect day for a picture opportunity. On the way to the range we had a herd of camel crossing the road through our convoy. Three camels cut me off. I had to sit there and wait while three giant beasts lazily crossed the desert path. In the mean time I couldn't help but think, "This had to be the day I decided to charge my camera." They were mere feet from the front of my vehicle. I had a clear view of the troop of bouncing lower lips. It will be well in my memory for years. All in all, it was pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. You could have gotten out, knocked on upside the head, and brought it TO your camera. Uh, uh, yeah? Am I right? Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, those things can be pretty vicious. Plus, they make this really horrible breathy noise when angry.

    ReplyDelete